Announcement: fall is in the midst of Arrival. The air is cold in northern Pennsylvania, and I am ready to don a trench coat and a knit cap. This could possibly happen in a spy-like scenario.
I tried my hand at spying in Philadelphia. My Subject had an orange shirt and a shock of gray hair at his temple. Who knew that orange was a popular color for men this season? Everyone in Philadelphia is anticipating autumn with their clothing choices. Although my Subject proved elusive amidst all this foliage-like fashion, I happened upon a bakery just as the rain started up. I think a scone is considered relatively little payoff in the spy world, but it is certainly a tasty kind of payoff.
If fall is for spy games, it is also, historically, a time for campaigns. I have some ideas:
Let's campaign for wood smoke and wet leaves.
Let's campaign for the badass super hero parade of princesses.
Let's just be on the trail.
My vote is for wood smoke and wet leaves.
ReplyDeleteThough if they do poorly in the polls, I'd vote for superhero parades (+ princesses).